Friday, June 22, 2007

TGIF

Thank goodness it is Friday. I'm tired. We spent all day at the pool. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it :) Seriously though, the sun and the water zap all of my energy. I did manage to get in a good thirty minute workout in the pool while Miss K talked my ear off. I am starting to get quite a tan, despite the sunscreen I slather on myself and Miss K religiously. Do you know how much sunscreen you have to put on to stay in the sun for three hours? A lot. I reapplied every forty-five minutes and still got a tiny bit pink. Ugh. I may have to start wearing a hat. I have never been a hat kind of person. Got to protect that skin though. This post is really boring. Tomorrow will be better. Joe and I have big plans tomorrow night. We're going to use the present I got him for Father's Day. It involves cooking, and we're going to go shopping and then come home and prepare something together. That's all you're getting for now. You'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: