Friday, June 20, 2008

Exhausted

I am tired people. I haven't slept in like, a year. In actuality it has probably only been the last seven or eight days, but I'm so tired it feels like a year. I have so much to do! And yet here I sit on the couch, posting to my blog. Priorities. So tomorrow we leave for our the camping trip I have been looking forward to for six months. A lot of preparation goes into a vacation where you live outside for seven days. I think I'm almost done. All I have left to do is pack the car, get my misc. personal stuff together, fill up the car with gas, get ice for the cooler, and do one more load of laundry. Ummm..o.k. that's a lot of stuff. I have to go now. See you on the flip side!


P.S.  You know the "good thing" I was talking about?  Well yesterday it happened and I am sooooo happy!  You aren't really interested in what it is though, right?





Just kidding!  I got my car fixed!  YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  It runs like new and I am ever so grateful to have it back.  I will never take my car for granted again! Seriously thankful.

2 comments:

Stacey T. said...

See you tomorrow. We won't get down there until around 3ish....

Stacey T. said...

Oh, and it's going to be 105 tomorrow in Big Sur!!!! YIKES