Sunday, June 29, 2008

No Place Like Home

We're home. We had a fairly uneventful 7 hour drive. I'm glad to be home, but sad that my vacation is over. Back to the grind. But hey, you know what? Tomorrow I when I get up to go to work in the morning, I get to get in my car and drive myself to work. And on my lunch break I can actually go somewhere if I want(not that I will, because we're broke, but I could if I wanted to).  And when I get off work I can drive myself home and not have to wait for Joe to pick me up. Yahoo!!  I have lots of pictures of the last couple of days but I have to find my card reader before I can upload them.  It's around here somewhere.  My goal is going to be to get to bed early so I'm ready when that alarm clock goes off in the morning. Ugh. I didn't miss that much.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the way you are always trying to look on the bright side! At least you have a sence of humor about it. Here's hoping that you have a wonderful, stress-free return to work.

Courtney
LID 11-13-06

OH MY #6 said...

glad u r home safe and sound.

Lea
xo