Sunday, July 24, 2005

I decided to write something comletely unrelated to our infertility today. Joe and I have nothing planned for this summmer in terms of vacation, so we have mostly just been hanging around the house. this is usually fine with me, but sometimes I get cabin fever. I also feel just a little jealous when EVERYONE around me is going on vacations to Hawaii, Paris, or even just camping. I wish we could afford to go somewhere. Anywhere! Oh well. We have seen a lot of movies this summer. (One of the advatages of having no children I guess). We saw War of the Worlds(pretty good), Batman Begins(actually not bad), Bewitched(mindless, but cute), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory(Weird!), Dark Water(Scary), Mr. and Mrs. Smith(I actually really liked this one), and The Island(it was o.k.--too many car chases and lots of things blowing up). Now that I am looking at this list I am realizing that Joe got to choose way more movies than I did. That's it-we are going to see Must Love Dogs AS SOON as it comes out, whether he likes it or not! I have also been reading like crazy, something I have'nt had a chance to do in a long time. I am on my 4th book for this summer and I just checked out 6 books from the library! At least I have 6 weeks before I have to return them. come to think of it, I better get going. I have a lot of reading to do!

No comments: