Monday, July 18, 2005

Well, I didn't realize until I started this blog how boring my life really is! There just isn't a lot going on right now. Work, therapy, lunch with Dad, same old same old. Tomorrow night Joe and I are going to a seminar on adoption. It is being held at the place where I attend group therapy in Tustin. I'm excited. It is 2 hours long, and is supposed to tell you pretty much everything you need to know about adoption, both domestic and international. It should be very informative. Things are so crazy at work right now. We are down 2 staff members, so that leaves me pretty much by myself for a good part of the day. Kids can be so demading, both physically and mentally! It seems like one of them always wants or needs something from me. 22 children to one adult is simply too much! At least one person will be coming back on Thursday. That should help me out a little. I'm going to ask for a couple of days off in the next two weeks, since I have been working overtime at least twice a week for the last 2 weeks. To top it all off, as soon as I leave work I go right to physical therapy for an hour and a half. By the time I get home, I'm exhausted. Then its time for me to make dinner. Joe and I usually watch a couple of shows together(He us a reality T.V. show addict!), then it's time for a shower and bed by 9:30. I know this seems early, but I get up at 5:30 and I need my beauty rest!

No comments: