Saturday, July 08, 2006

Back to our regularly scheduled programming

O.K. I have removed that last post. It revealed a little more than I had intended it to, and needless to say my husband was NOT happy. But the way things have been going lately, I can't say that had a lot to do with why I removed it. Sometimes I just reveal a little too much of our personal lives and hit post before thinking. Those kinds of posts are best left as drafts I think. The bottom line is, my husband and I are going through a hard time right now, and we're doing everything we can to fix it. We're not separating(for now) and we are not getting a divorce. We're slowly trying inch our way out of the mess that has become our marriage. Anyway, I'm ready for the weekend. Today I'll be taking my car in to get new tires and an oil change to ready it for our trip to Big Sur next week. Gosh I can't wait for that. We haven't been camping in two years, and I love, love, love to camp. I love everything about it. The dirt, the campfires, the sitting for hours gazing into the fire or up at the stars. And I get to see my neice and nephew too, whom I haven't seen since Easter. Yippee!

No comments: