Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah

I figured that was a good title for three posts in a row about how I am still feeling blah. Still feeling crummy. Sore throat, muscle aches, blah blah blah. Did manage to make it through a whole day of work today. Still work with a bunch of monkeys. I'm so done with this heat. One of the side effects of my many medications is excessive sweating. Ya think? I am dripping sweat all the time. Yuck. I am afraid to see our electric bill this month. Very afraid. I've been sleeping a lot. Napping two and three hours in the afternoons. It seems to be the only thing that makes me feel better. My muscle aches and headaches are better afterwards. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get into the pool, both to cool down and get some exercise. Things are improving between Joe and me. He has really been trying to keep some of his promises and get a bunch of stuff done that is long overdue. I am grateful for that. I think the couples counseling is helping. I'm grateful for that too. So it's not all bad. I just wish I felt better.

No comments: