Monday, July 03, 2006

Busy Busy Busy






We've been going pretty much non-stop since yesterday morning. We spent the majority of the day at the beach. It was a beautiful day and much relaxing took place. Then it was home to meet with my Aunt and Uncle, who gave us some very interesting information on a new dietary supplement I am eager to try. It was good to see them. It has been awhile and we had a very nice visit. After that, Joe and I did something we never do. We went to the movies. At 9:00 at night! Yeah, we left the house after dark. Shocking, I know! You would think that having no children we do this all the time, but we just don't. I am home in my P.J.'s at that time in the evening. We didn't get home until 11:30! We saw The Devil Wears Prada. It was cute. Mindless, but cute. Today we headed over to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. We never made it to the Queen Mary, as Joe has to teach tonight and had to get home. We'll do it another weekend. The tickets are good for the rest of the year. Now I am thouroughly exhausted and am sitting on the couch checking blogs. So far a great weekend.

No comments: