Saturday, July 22, 2006

Feeling Blah

Sorry for the lack of posts. I wish I could say it is because I have been fabulously busy, but that isn't the case. I haven't been feeling great. I feel particularly lousy today. I am starting to see how the stress level in my life directly relates to how I am feeling physically. Last week was horribly stressful. Coming home so late from camping on Sunday, and dealing with the aftermath of that, then some serious drama at work that is Sucking. The. Life. out of me. I am seriously unhappy at my job right now. A change might be in order in the near future. And that in itself is stressful. I've been there almost fourteen years! Add to that couple's therapy, a visit with the psychiatrist(who is changing my meds), and you have one heck of a week. My sister had a bad week too. Maybe it has something to do with going on vacation, and trying to get back into the swing of things? At least I'm just hanging around the house today. I have to rest up for tomorrow because I am going to be spending the day at my Aunt and Uncles house with my cousins whom I haven't seen in over a year. I am so looking forward to it, and I am NOT missing it, no matter how crummy I feel.


P.S. Sorry so many of these posts lately have been about how I don't feel good. The truth is though, I don't feel good a lot of the time. I don't want to complain all of the time, but it's a drag. I wonder sometimes how I'll be able to handle a toddler on top of all of this.

2 comments:

t said...

Michelle, your stress level sounds really high and it's no wonder. You are going through so many major life situations right now. I hope something eases for you soon. I'm thinking of you...

T

Sandra said...

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well on top of having the workplace suck. My workplace sucks lately as it's becoming apparent that my coworkers do not know how to place nice in the sandbox. Hope it gets better for both of us and quickly!