Monday, July 31, 2006

Princess basket filled


Here is the basket I made filled with loot. Uh, yes, as a matter a fact I did get a little carried away. I couldn't help myself, O.K.? That's what Aunts are for right? And lest you think I am showing favoritism, I have a Superheroes basket right here for my little Superhero too. It just isn't quite finished yet. Yes, I know his birthday is this weekend and Gracie's isn't for another month! What can I say? Girls are more fun to shop for! Not to worry, I am finishing it as we speak and will get it in the mail tomorrow. I will be missing Cameron's birthday this year(sob!). I was there the day he was born, and every birthday but one after(I had surgery that year). I'm bummed to be missing it this year, when he turns into a big five year old. We'll just have to celebrate again when I visit in two weeks!

5 comments:

Gracencameronsmomy said...

omg, that is so cute!!She will love it! As for Cameron, He will love getting to celebrate twice!!
Lisa

Aimee said...

That is AWESOME! My daughter Jessica would love something like that. What an awesome aunt!

M3 said...

Beautiful! She is going to love it.

rubyiscoming said...

adorable! your niece will love it!

Kristin said...

Adorable gift Aunty Michelle!!!