Saturday, September 09, 2006

Long Time No Post

Has it really been four days since my last post? Boy, time flies when you're busy. Lisa and family are visiting, so the last two days have been spent in Laguna Beach where they're staying. I love when they come and vacation here because then I get to live vicariously through them and pretend that I'm on vacation too. All day today was spent at the beach. It was such a beautiful day! A perfect beach day. Then I took the kids so Lisa and Scott could have a much needed night off. We met up with Papa for dinner at Red Robin, then back to Aunt Michelle's house. Uncle Joe hasn't even been able to see the kids yet, because of course he is working every night. Sigh. Oh well, I had fun anyway. Now the kidlets are asleep and I am relaxing with a glass of wine. A very good day.

P.S. Of course I have pictures, but I am too lazy to upload them now. Maybe tomorrow when Joe is yet again working and the kids are heading home.

P.S.S. Entertainment Tonight is showing videos of Steve Irwin and family and now I am crying. It's just so sad. Time to lay off the wine!

No comments: