Sunday, July 01, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Today has been an incredibly lazy day for us around here. We rented a bunch of movies last night, and all we have been doing is laying around all day watching them(after sleeping until 11:00 a.m. Spoiled, I know!). First we watched Breach. It was pretty good. Then we watched DejaVu. I really liked this one. It was suspensful and kept my interest, which is saying a lot, as I have the attention span of a five year old. It was a tad on the long side though. Now I'm getting ready to fire up the BBQ so I can cook our dinner. BBQ chicken and vegetable skewers. Yum! I promised myself I wasn't going to worry this weekend, and I think I have done a pretty good job. Tomorrow it is back to the grind, and the job hunt. But hey, at least we get a day off this week. I gotta be happy about that!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I will be praying for you.
Hope this week is better..
Keep your chin up..
YUM YUM.. .Chicken..
Kim