Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday. Blah.

That's about all I have to say on that subject. I had big plans to get a bunch of stuff done after I got home from work today, but instead all I have done is sit here and visit you people. I have done not one productive thing today. Blah. Tomorrow I have a job interview. Fingers crossed! I am so thankful to have the opportunity, but the whole thing makes me kinda tired. Tomorrow I will get up at 5:45 a.m., make the thirty minute drive to "work" to watch Miss K. Spend the whole day with her, then do my hair and makeup and get dressed up and go right to the interview from there, which is about forty-five minutes from her house. The interview shouldn't take more than an hour, then I'll get home just in time to make dinner. I'm tired already. I am going to make a concerted effort to get to bed early tonight. I don't know why that is such a hard thing for me to do. It was close to eleven before I got to bed last night. I didn't sleep well either. Ugh. Too bad seven year olds don't nap! I did get a little rest while we watched "Aquamarine". Girls do love their mermaid movies. Tomorrow her friend is coming over to play, so that should give me a little time to myself too, although most of that time is spent looking for a job and sending out resumes. I hope to be done with that soon(after I find a job).

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck on your job interview..
I will be praying for you..
Have a great day tomorrow..
Kim

Lisa and Tate said...

Moving??? I must have missed this bit of news. WHERE???

Good luck on the interview(s). You are totally employable!! Clever and fun!

Hugs
Lisa