Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Whine

Please forgive me for the constant whining lately.

I'm trying so hard to stay positive.

Today I am failing miserably.

Everything sucks right now.

I'm still in limbo.  Not quite here, not yet there.  Everything I need is at the new place, but still loose ends to tie up at the old one.  Plus my husband is still at the old place and I can't bring myself to leave until he isn't there anymore.  I don't know why.  I need to let go.

Work is insane.  Everyone is trying to get in before school starts.   Guess what people?  You should have thought about that three weeks ago when the people who have their appts now did!  It is sucking every last bit of life that I have left in me at the end of the day.

We are struggling so much financially right now.  Joe has no income and I just don't make enough money to support us both in this apartment.

I am still dealing with my sister's cat that was supposed to go home three weeks  ago when I was supposed to drive up there but ended up flying.  It is stressing me out.

I have to put my dog to sleep( I.  Have.  To put.  My dog. To sleep)  :(

I'm almost to my breaking point here.

Tonight when I got home I lost it.  I couldn't stop crying and climbed into the bathtub and laid there in a fetal position on my side. 

I didn't even wait until it filled up.  I just laid on my side in the empty tub while the water filled up and tried not to think about how much everything sucks right now.

Something has got to give.  I can't do this much longer.

2 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

You are quite right! Something does need to give. You have been through enough.

love to you.

lea
xo

Journeywoman said...

A lot of love coming your way.

The next day will be easier. If not the next day but the next week will be easier.

Call if you need to.
You are not alone.