Monday, August 29, 2005

I have decided to completely change the look and name of my blog. It is not going to be about our journey with infertility anymore. We are closing that door and opening a brand new one. As you can see, this blog will be named our journey towards parenthood. I will post updates about how the adoption is going and things we are doing to get ready. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I will still need to blow off steam about the constant pain I am in until I have the surgery, but I won't be worrying about whether or not we got pregnant this month or what infertility procedures we are planning(because we aren't planning any!) I'm ready to be done with that part of my life. God is moving us in another direction. Maybe we can't have biological children, but we can certainly fill our home with adopted children that need homes. We don't really care how we have a family, just as long as we have one. Joe and I have wished for this practically since we met almost 16 years ago. Not having children simply wasn't an option for us. We both have so much love to give and we have waited a long time to pass that love on to our children.

No comments: