Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This time last year I was anxiously awaiting my trip to China(Only to miss my flight by a whole day!) I can't believe Gracie has only been with us for a year! It seems like she has always been a part of our family. Hopefully Joe and I will be giving her a Chinese cousin soon. We're going to start saving! The doctor's office called, and my surgery is going to be on September 7th. It seems so soon! I was thinking it would be at least another month. I'm a little scared. I am going to try not to think about it just yet. I want to enjoy the rest of my summer first. Tomorrow is our big carnival at work. I am not looking forward to it. It is just so much work. I have had to do all the shopping, make all the games, decorate the room, remind all of the parents to pay the fee, and then clean up the entire thing when it's done. It is a huge deal and to top it all off I have been trying to get the house (and my car) ready for Lisa's visit. Friday will be a well deserved day off for me. Well, I have to go because Joe wants to play Tennis again.

No comments: