Saturday, August 20, 2005

It is strange to be home. I feel kind of weird because I have nothing planned today! While I was visiting Lisa, we were going, going, going all the time! They are a very busy family! Joe and I are pretty low key. I'm sure this is in part because we don't have kids that need entertaining. The only plans we have today is to play tennis later. I may go to the library to return my books and check out some more. Kind of boring, but relaxing too. Although the kids don't start back to school until next Wednesday, I'll be at work all week attending meetings and getting our room ready. That part is fun, but it can be kind of lonely since I am the only one there. Our work retreat is on Monday, all day in Oceanside. That should be fun. I always enjoy them. It is nice to spend the day bonding with co-workers and God too! It is a nice spiritual start to the school year. And then I will still have Saturday-Tuesday to relax before another school year begins again. All in all it will be a nice break from my hectic summer schedule. I still can't believe school is starting. Christmas wil be here before we know it. It's true! Fall is my favorite time of year and it always flies by too quickly. I am really going to try and enjoy it this year. I want to do some "fall" activities this year, like go apple picking in Julian. We have done this once or twice and it was so fun.

No comments: