Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My first day back at work. Well, not officially, no kids yet, but I did have to get up at 6:30(a whole hour later than I usually have to get up) and be at work by 8:00. There is horrible traffic at 7:30 a.m. I'm so glad I don't have to drive there at that time every day! Staff meeting went fine...Boooorrring. I did get a lot done on the room today though. Got a ton of cleaning done. I must have thrown out five big trash cans full of stuff. Why do we hang on to so many things that we don't need? It is so nice to start the school year with a sparkling clean room. It will be a total disaster again by Christmas! (Oops! i just had a conversation with the therapist today about looking on the bright side of things. My glass is half full, not half empty! If only I truly believed that)

No comments: