Sunday, November 05, 2006

Quick post

I really don't have much to say today. I'm only posting because this month is National Blog Posting Month. No really it is. See? That means you are supposed to post to your blog every day in November. Even if you don't have anything to say. So here I am. I had a pretty uneventful day. I cleaned the house. It needed it. I took a nap. I needed it. I also completed the layout for this month's scrapbook class I have on Wednesday. I didn't put as much work into this month's page as last month's. I'll post pictures tomorrow. I keep promising pictures, and then I never come through. Sorry about that.




*On a side note, for all you tea drinkers out there, do you put your used teabags in the sink? Do you know who does? All the time? My husband. And it drives me crazy. Used teabags are trash. They belong in the trashcan. Thank you. Rant over*

2 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for the heads up on National Blog Posting Month...but I don't think I could come up with something interesting to post every day for a month! Nice to know though!

Anonymous said...

Yep, used tea bags are trash. Anyway, thanks so much for leaving a comment on my Forks & Chopsticks blog. I am sure that when referral time comes around I will post a picture on my craft blog. - Stephanie