Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter to those who celebrate.  




I went to church last night so as to skip the crowds this morning.  It's not quite the same as getting up on Easter and attending but the service was the same (which was awesome as usual.  I have been going back to my old church and now I remember why I went there in the first place.  I have missed it).







This is probably cheating because I have nothing of substance to go with it, but this is Day 20 of Spring Fling.   I'm running low on material here.  I had a friend over yesterday and we dyed eggs so at least I'll have something for later in the week.  I think this is harder because I don't have kids.  Kids come with a whole slew of blog material all on their own.  If I start posting things daily about my dog, someone please smack me because that would be a sign that I've surely lost my mind.  :0

3 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Happy Easter my friend.

lea
xo

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

PS. Your bunny is much cuter!

lea

Laura L. said...

Hi Michelle. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment. How nice to meet you. :) Have a great week!