Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

--I am thankful for Wednesdays off

--I'm thankful for sweet, fresh strawberries(thanks Dad!).  We picked up a really good crop on Sunday and oh my gosh were they good!

--I am thankful for free tickets to the Angel's game (that's what we did yesterday-Can you believe I have never been to a baseball game??)

--I am thankful for beautiful weather to enjoy said baseball game.  It was little cold towards the end but otherwise a perfect day for a game.  And what a game it was!  Bottom of the 12th inning, bases loaded and the Angels won.  I was on the edge of my seat.  A new baseball fan was born yesterday. I can't wait to go back!

--I am thankful for new opportunities.  (If you could keep me in your thoughts around 6:30 tonight I would be grateful)

--I am thankful the headache I have had for 5 days subsided enough for us to enjoy the baseball game yesterday.  Last night I had to come home and put an icepack on my eye and it is still hanging around this morning but I'm glad it didn't keep me from doing something I was looking forward to.

--I am thankful for the support of blogger friends. Kristin recommended my Easter necklaces to this website:  The Succulent Wife and she included them in a post she did about Easter treats to put in your child's Easter basket.  Check out the post here.  How cool is that??  Thanks Kristin!


Day 10 of Spring Fling.  1/3 of the way there!

1 comment:

dawn said...

A while ago on Joannahs blog someone posted a link for headache relief. I have used it on a friend and myself and it helps....didn't say it makes it go but it makes it bearable for quite some time. If you don't have it let me know and I will send it your way. (if you are interested)
Your Easter necklaces are beautiful.