Friday, April 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday on a Friday




Did you notice I skipped Thankful Thursday yesterday? No? I did. Some days I just can't do it. That sounds awful but it's true. Some days are like that. Today I am feeling more thankful.

I saw this quote on FB a while back:

"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clear view again." – Alex Tan

That was definitely true for me yesterday.

Today is a new day.

--I am thankful for egg salad. Been eating quite a bit of it the last few days. Yum.

--I am thankful for my husband. He takes amazing care of me.

--I am thankful that I woke up this morning. It's better than the alternative. (Sometimes this one is all I got).

--Yesterday my kidney doctor told me that my kidney disease is stable. Not in remission, but at least stable. Good news.

--It's Friday. Need I say more?





 Everyone who has been affected by the weather in the South have been in my thoughts. 



Spring Fling Day 25. Only 5 more days people!

IthinkIcanIthinkIcanIthinkIcan.

1 comment:

2china4S said...

We are thankful for you! Just look at the smile on SS's face, and it was because of that special egg you took the time to put together and mail. As you know she went on three egg hunts this year, but those were eggs to be found by just any kid. Your egg was made for and addressed to her. We are grateful that you remember our daughter, when you do not have to. I should say that more often.