Thursday, April 07, 2011

Thankful Thursday

--I am thankful for carpet steam cleaners, and a husband who steam cleaned our carpets yesterday.

--I am thankful for daily walks.  I finally got motivated.

--I am thankful for the cooler weather.

--I am thankful for fried rice with broccoli(this is a staple in our house.  We have it once a week for dinner.  Sometimes twice!)  Yum.

--I am thankful for whole seasons of Mad About You on DVD.  This is my favorite show ever.  I spent most of last weekend watching seasons 1 and 2.  Love it!



This is day three of Spring Fling.  So far so good!

2 comments:

Journeywoman said...

I love the Thanksgiving episode when they keep having to get new turkeys! Also the one where Paul forgets to register Jamie for college.

M3 said...

Oh that was such a great show! I forgot about it. Used to tune it without fail.

Happy thursday.