Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Fling Day 6

I took a lot of pictures when Lisa and Scott were here. Unfortunately, hardly any of them had people in them.

They are all either of clouds or the beach.  We had some crazy weather while they were here, with rain and thunderstorms.  I simply love the beach during a storm.  I actually love it more when it is stormy than during the summer time.  On Thursday we drove into Laguna Beach to pick up Finn for the night and I took these pictures of the ocean.  It was chilly and raining and I loved every minute of it.  It was stunning.






 One of the only pictures I allowed taken of me this weekend.  I had a migraine for three days straight and felt simply awful all weekend.  Finally today about 5:00 it lessened up a little and I started feeling a little bit better.

Grace took hold of the camera at the restaurant and took this one.


Then she asked me to take one of her and this is what she did.  An imitation of a duck perhaps?






I'll save the clouds for tomorrow since I am trying to participate in M3's post-every-day challenge and I am already running out of interesting things to post.


This is day 6 of M3's Spring Fling challenge.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love seeing your pictures of California. Makes me wish I was there enjoying the sunshine.

Thanks for sharing. And I love the cloud pictures! =)