Tuesday, March 27, 2007

5 Months!

Oh my gosh, I have been so preoccupied I forgot our 5 month "LIDversary!" I must say, if the months continue to go by as quickly as they have been, we'll have Sophie before we know it!
I'm on day eleven of the period that never ends. I know that doesn't really interest you in the least, but I write it mostly so I will remember how long it has been going on when I call the doctor about it. Oh, and I have been playing phone tag with the job interview people, and they didn't respond to my last message. Do I wait for them to call again? Do I call them and leave another message? I don't know what the protocol is and I don't want to come across as desperate. Even though I am. I need to get out of the sucking hole that is my job right now. Other than that, things are good. Ordinary. Non-eventful. Good.

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Happy 5 down!

Anonymous said...

Your time (at least to me) is really speeding by! It seems like just a few weeks ago you were posting you were logged in. You will be holding your baby in your arms sooner than you think. Congrats on being 5 months closer to your dream!

Tracy
www.ameliarae.com

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 months Michelle!

Hugs,
Jonni
:)