Friday, March 02, 2007

Look what I found

I was visiting my husband at his part time job yesterday when I came across this. It is a journal to put all of your fortunes from fortune cookies in. Each page has a space to paste a fortune, as well as room to write the date you got it and any significance you feel the fortune has. I don't really find much signifgance in fortune cookie fortunes, but I think it is a cute idea. Joe and I are going to see if we can fill it up with fortunes for Sophie. I guess we better start eating a lot more Chinese food! I also found these while I was there. They're so cute. I'm going to use them to make some more wishes to send out. I also got this book, and now I can't put it down. I had these in my basket too, but decided I better show some self control. I did love the vintage look of them though. I really need to stay out of that store. I can never pass up that employee discount!

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Yup - I had to stop it on the bookstores. I was blowing ring ding big dollaringies! I've been doing fine. I just don't go in ;0)

C's Mom said...

...oh but now they know how to get me. Clearly they miss my Visa and are now sending me 'free dessert' coupons like mad. They must also know what other addictions I have ;0)

Shannon said...

Cute finds. Thanks for sharing them!

Michelle said...

What a great find! I must get one of those books!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. I love B&N. They always have awesome stuff.

Hugs,
Jonni