Friday, March 30, 2007

I am feeling so much better today. The blood pressure meds are working, and I was able to go to work today. And it is Friday! Yahoo! Not that I have any big plans, but Oh, how I do love the weekends. Anyway, on to bigger things. I have started a new blog, to sell some of the items I have been crafting. I am hoping to make a little extra money to help fund our trip. I know it is a long way off, but it is never too early to start saving! You can find the new site here: Wishing Star Designs. It is still a work in progress and I only have one item listed right now, but I will be adding more later tonight. The one item that is listed is pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself. (Warning: if you are my sister and you are reading this, do not click on that link unless you want to ruin both your anniversary and your Easter present suprprises. If you don't mind them not being a surprise, then by all means, click away, because as I said, they are pretty darn cute!)
I am selling these on e-bay too and will be adding my Mother's bracelets soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat idea. We are not nearly as talented as you but we are looking at ways to save money for our trip which is a long way off. I have been reading this for a while and I love your blog

Gracencameronsmomy said...

I couldn't not look. So cute, I can't wait to get it!