Sunday, April 01, 2007

LID Plaques *updated*



I have made this small plaque with our Log in Date on it to hang on the door to Sophie's room. I think it turned out cute. I added a whimsical beaded handle for hanging. These would make a great gift for someone just finishing thier paperchase, or who is in the midddle of the never ending wait. I am going to keep mine up until we bring Sophie home, then I'll probably move it to the fridge(They can be magnets too). I am selling these over at my other blog, Wishing Star Designs. I have added a few other things too. More to come!


I have added a paypal button on the site so you can pay directly with a credit card. You will need to sign up for a Paypal account, but it is free, safe, and secure.




Updated the quilt blog again. Fifty-eight squares and counting. Woo hoo!

3 comments:

JMCS said...

Michelle, Sophie's plaque is so great. I was just thinking how much I would love one for Sofia, and then I saw that you are selling them. I can't wait to order one. You are amazing with the crafts/scrapbook pages that you create. Tahnks for sharing.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

JMCS said...

Sorry Michelle, I meant to ask you do you have a form to fill out and a place that I could send you my credit card info. to have one of the plaques made for Sofia? Can you make one with sage green,cream and maybe silver accents?

Thanks,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com
jonnisergi@twcny.rr.com

Unknown said...

Michelle,

I want one too! I'll send you a personal e-mail....