Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The post where I do not blog about work

I made a promise to myself that I would not blog about my work situation. I promised my husband I would not blog about my work situation. Repeat after me. I will not blog about work, I will not blog about work, I will not blog about work. Hopefully that is out of my system. I do, however, have one word to describe my work situation right now. Awful. Horrible. Terrible. Oops, that's three words. Sorry. Got carried away there for a minute. I'm fine now. This too shall pass. Anyone have any ideas about how to make seventeen days go by quicker?(More quickly? My English Professor hubby would be mortified about now). I'm going to go sew something. That will make me feel better. What a beautfiul day it was(weather wise) today. Highs in the 70's and 80's. Yessss...finally Spring is here. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Winter on Sunday, Spring today and Summer on Friday... CRAZY!