Saturday, April 14, 2007

I Heart My new Camera






I recently purchased a new camera. I got a new camera this time last year, but it was just a basic point and shoot and didn't do much else. I have been really wanting a new camera to take to China(someday), and also my old camera couldn't take close pictures of the jewelry I am selling. This one takes amazing pictures. It isn't the fanciest one out on the market, but it has some bells and whistlea and was in my price range. It 's a Canon Powershot A550 digital camera. I took some pretty good pictures this week with it. Here are some pictures I took while visiting my sister. I can't wait to use it at D-Land today. Oh, and in case you happened to notice, yes, I am writing this post at 5:14 A.M. There must be something in the water here, because the insomnia is back. Or maybe I'm just too excited about seeing Mickey Mouse. It could be that. :) I love that picture of Gracie in the crown and my sunglasses. The picture of Cameron is right before we went on the swings at Great America and I felt like I was going to die. Good times. That last pic is of Marie, one quarter of Team Salsa. At least I'm fairly certian it is Marie. Or was Rose wearing the pink shoes. Mary-Mia, help ,me out here? :) Either way, she is adorable. What a happy little girl.

4 comments:

Pug Mama said...

Beautiful photos, and I wanted to say thank you for the comment you left on my blog about my Zeus.

Shelley said...

Ooooo, fun. Love the new camera. Have fun learning. I'm sure you will be happy with it.

Shell

M3 said...

Definitely Marie (I can tell by the expression, but I also cheated and doublechecked by looking at her bracelet - Rose's is on the right arm, Marie's on the left). :-)

Wonderful to see you, so fun!!!

JMCS said...

Michelle, The pictures are great and it looks like you are having a blast. I can't wait to see more. Hope you can get some rest soon. :)

Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com