Tuesday, April 10, 2007

MIA

Sorry I have been missing in Action. I have written three blog posts, but three people are sharing this computer and they keep getting erased. I am visiting my sis and kids up in S.F., and we are having a blast. We have been going, going,going, nonstop for the last four days. I am exhausted already. We spent Easter in Fresno with Scott's family(lovely), yesterday we went the the Oakland Zoo(so fun), and today we went to Six Flaggs in Vallejo(too. much. fun.) Seriously. Way too much fun. I have close to three hundred pictures to upload. Sorry, I will not be sharing ALL of them with you. Just a select few. But not until I get home. On Friday I go right from the airport to dinner with the Disney Blogger's Group. Then Saturday, all day at D-Land, and CA Adventure on Sunday. Monday I may just collapse :) Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates, but I am well(sickness gone), albeit exhausted(insomnia solved), and happy spending time with my sister and the kids. Hope your week is going a little more calmly.

3 comments:

Stacey T. said...

I hope you're coming on Thursday to Gilroy and Chuck E Cheese!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are feeling better! Hope you have a wonderful time with Donna and the Disney gang!

JMCS said...

It sounds like you are having so much fun. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Thank you so much for Sofia's plaque. I already put it on her door. It is so special and beautiful.