Sunday, March 11, 2007

Finished

Well, almost. I worked on the quilt blog for a couple of hours today, and managed to re post all of the pictures. I even added the text for each wish, since they were hard to read in some of the pictures. I still have three or for wishes to post, so don't worry if you don't see yours there yet. I think I am up to about thirty-five or so. I'll know the exact number when I finish posting. I have to say, I will be a littler bit sad when I reach 100. I truly love going to the mailbox to see what wonderful squares and wishes I have received that day. It continues to be a gorgeous weekend here. The temps were in the high eighties. Actually, now that I think about it, how is it that I have yet to go outside today? I'm off to take a walk with Joe. At least now it'll be light for another hour or so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I bet you are glad to be finished with all the quilt square reposting. I have lost posts numerous times and it is so frustrating. Hope you and Joe were able to enjoy the beautiful day.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

Donna said...

Hi Michelle,

Great job on the quilt blog! Love the fabrics you've gotten so far. I just picked up some fabric last weekend and I'm planning on making up some squares and wishes.

I'd love to send you one!

Donna :)

Shannon said...

Oh, I just LOVE weather in your area. The bad weather days are so few and far between! Virginia weather is the pits! I can't believe people settled here way back when! Enjoy! PS the square went out yesterday.