Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I called about the job interview today and they already filled the position. I guess that answers my question as to whether I should have called back sooner. It's okay though. Obviously it wasn't meant to be. The strange thing is that when I called and talked to the person, she said she would still like to interview me in case something came up in the future. Ummmm...No thank you. Do you have any idea how much I would stress out over a job interview, even if it was for a job I wasn't going to get? Not my idea of fun. She did say she would pass my resume on to some of her colleagues though. I though that was nice of her. So I'm still on the lookout for a job. I did receive a notice from Monster.com that the local Fertility Clinic is hiring a front and back office medical assistant, no experience required. Sounds like the perfect job. NOT! Can you imagine? Do you think it would bother them if I cried every time one of my patients got pregnant? Ha! That would be funny. And a bit sad. But funny. Oh well, gotta go. I have dinner in the Crockpot and I need to run to the store for some mashed potatos and veggies to go with it. I love my Crock pot. How did I not use it before now?

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Sorry to hear about the job. I hope you don't mind if I put on my former job coach hat for a second...I have always thought that interviewing is always good experience (even if there is not a job available at the moment)and networking is the #1 way people find jobs.

She may know someone else who is looking to hire an employee and since she seems to already like you, she may refer you to the person who may be looking for a great employee like yourself.

Hope you don't mind me giving my 2 cents. I know that interviewing can be overwhelming sometimes. I wish you good luck with your search and I know you will land that perfect job.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)