Thursday, August 02, 2007

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming

Please disregard the previous post. I really should just remove it. I'm not even sure where it came from. It is just something that has been rolling around in my big empty head lately. I didn't write it to solicit comments. But thanks to those that did. I read a lot of blogs, and really only comment on a few. The thing is for me though, is once I start reading, I keep on reading. I don't take blogs off of my blogroll because I don't like what they are saying, or don't like the "vibe" of their blog. Nope, once I put you on my bloglines, you are there for life! :) Okay, this topic has gone on much longer than I wanted it to. It is Thursday already! How about that? The week is hurtling by at warp speed. Taking Monday and Tuesday off will do that, I guess! Well, off to find a job. (Did you notice I didn't say look for a job? That's because I am going to find one. And soon.)

No comments: