Thursday, August 09, 2007

Sick

Well, I managed to make myself sick. It started with what I thought was a migrane yesterday. Then last night I had a fever and chills. I woke up this morning feeling like I had been run over by a truck. I had to call in sick and I haven't been able to do one thing all day. There is still sooooooo much to do. How I wish I could wave a magic wand and have this move be done. Poof! Just like that. Wouldn't that be great? The good news is that I am feeling better now, so hopefully I can at least help with some organizing of things tomorrow while Joe starts moving. I am hoping my brother can come and help us out on Saturday with the big items like the entertainment center and couches. Must call him. Right now everywhere I look I see boxes and piles of stuff. What is all this stuff and why do we need it? Seriously. Time to purge. I'm gonna go pack up the baby's room now. Fun.

No comments: