Friday, August 10, 2007

I just came from another job interview. I so want this job. It is everything that I want in a job. I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I haven't received a call back on any of the last four interviews I have gone on so far. It is so dissapointing. I'm going to try not to think about it. Other than that, my life is a shambles right now. Literally. Boxes and crap everywhere. Joe and I have been fighting non stop. I wonder how many moving experiences have ended in divorce? Ours may be the first one. Oh, and you know something you shouldn't do when you are in the middle of moving? Schedule job interviews. Because in the middle of being sweaty and gross and yelling at your husband and shedding copious tears(don't ask), you have to get dressed up and look presentable and smile and act like everything is just fine and dandy and no, I'm not a freak, so please hire me. Please. Yeah. I can't wait till this move is done. Can. Not. Wait. Please pray for me. For both my job situation and my sanity. Thank you.

8 comments:

kitchu said...

I worry so much about you and will be praying hard. Find peace where you can, create it... life is so precious and too damn short.

hang in there.

Gail said...

I just came across your blog from a comment you posted on Journey to Ms Hannah.
Just wanted to let you know that you will be in my prayers.
Blessings.

fuzzandfuzzlet said...

Good luck on the job. Don`t forget to send a thank you note to the person that interviewed you and remind them how much you would love to be a part of their outstanding organization. (if you can find the stationary and stamps)

Moving is tough. I don`t envy you. Just remind yourself that this too shall pass.

Mayken said...

Major job mojo coming your way. And hang in there. Things seem bleak right now but there will be an end to all that. May the rest of the move go smoothly.
Blessings,
Janice

redmaryjanes said...

I will pray for you too my dear. You have two very stressful situations going on at the same time. Take a deep breath.

Shelley said...

Good luck on the job, Michelle. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

And the moving ...this too shall pass! Hang in there.

Michele said...

I second the comment about sending a thank you note the interviewer. Glad that the actual "move" is almost over. I feel your pain about the mess and work. You should give your husband an area that he needs to fit all of his stuff in...the same size that you give yourself for all of your craft supplies, etc. Like that show on TLC...I have used alot of tips from that show to downsize and get rid of a lot of crap.
Good luck and I hope you hear something positive about the job.
Michele, Mom to Emily and Alyssa
www.ourjourneytoalyssa.blogspot.com

Alyson and Ford said...

Hope you hear good job news this week. Give them a call to follow up from the interview.....
We are thinking of you.

Alyson
LID 01/27/06