Friday, August 31, 2007

What's the best way to beat the unemployment blues? Why to go to the Happiest Place on Earth, that's what! We're headed over there now. We decided to wait until it cooled down(although it really has only cooled very slightly since I arrived home). We're planning on staying late and taking in a parade and some fireworks. We live only twenty minutes from there and we have annual passes, but it has been awhile since we went. Lucky us!

My three thanks for today:
1. The Beach. Miss K and I spent most of our day there today and the weather was perfect and I swam in the ocean. Must do that more often.
2. I am thankful my nephew got into a different elementary school where he is going to Kindergarten. The one in his district is rated three and my sister has been trying to get him into a better one. Finally a space opened up today in a school that is rated a ten.
3. I am thankful I get to spend the evening with my husband having fun.

1 comment:

Kayce said...

Oh that sounds fun hanging out at DL!! Next time se head down south we are def going!