Tuesday, August 07, 2007

You know what's really depressing? When you are scouring the boards looking for a job and you see a brand new posting for a job you already interviewed for three weeks ago. They still haven't found someone. But they don't want you. Hmph. It is hard not to take it personally and wonder what you did wrong. Oh well. Thanks for the comments. I did apply at my local school district, but as of now they have only three jobs available and I have to go and take the test, which is held in the morning and I can't do it right now because of my temporary job during the day. I also tried several temp agencies but they say they can't help me because either they don't place for the medical field or because I have no experience. Sigh.

2 comments:

fuzzandfuzzlet said...

I would call the job that has been reposted. Be frank and tell them you are still very interested. You have nothing to lose. If they were on the fence about you this might be exactly what they need.

I almost mentioned this last night but stopped myself. The job being re posted made the thought cross my mind again. Is it possible your former boss is giving you a not so great reference?

Joannah said...

How about Tustin Unified, too? Find time to take the test. It's not difficult - just a basic language and math skills assessment. All districts require that.

Hang in there!