Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bloggy Parade of Homes Halloween Style

I promised Shannon over at Bless Your Heart that I would post pictures of my Halloween decorations today, and then I forgot! Then, when I tried last night Blogger wouldn't let me(grrrrrr). So here they are. Better late than never, I suppose.


My front porch. I kept it kind of simple this year. Last year I went to town with the fake spiderwebs, but they were a pain to remove, so I skipped them this year. I think I'll put them up again next year, becasue it looks rather bare without them.
















Spooky chandelier hanging over our coffee table. I decorate it differently for every season. I got this obsession for holidays from my Mom:)



















Cute Tole painted Witch one of the kids gave me one year.


















Plaster ghosts my Mom painted many years ago.
My Dad gave them to me after my Mom died.











Creepy skull that glows in the dark paired with cute ceramic pumpkin.



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love it! LOVE what you did with the chandelier! Thanks for playing!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am not so much one for Halloween... I guess cause I haven't really grown up with it... though it is something I have to get use to for when we get Shauna... though I do love the kids dressed up...