Monday, October 29, 2007

I don't have much today. I'm tired. Work is going better. I think I am improving, although I did make a couple of mistakes today. That's normal right? There will never be a time when I do everything perfectly. It just pisses me off that I try so hard not to make the mistakes, yet I still do. That's all I got. Told you it wasn't much. Did I mention I'm tired?
Here are my three thanks for today:
1) I finally received something in the mail today that I have been anticipating for two months. Finally.
2) My sister and I are planning a little trip over Thanksgiving. It's a bit unconventional for Thanksgiving, but I think it is going to be so much fun(look for travel details to come in your e-mail soon Dad!) I'll post more when I get more details.
3) I am thankful that fires seem to be contained and the smoke smell is diminishing. The smell was very strong and it made me a bit queasy, not to mention my allergies are out of control.

My husband is working tonight so I'm off to see him on his break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Have been teaching for 12 years and I swear there is not a day that goes by that I don't say something stupid or do something stupid.
Go easy on yourself. If you were the boss, would it bother you that someone new was making a couple of mistakes each day. No big deal! You are human...and a pretty great one at that. :)