Saturday, October 13, 2007

Things are going along swimmingly here in S.F. at the Smith household. After a fun morning spent at a Halloween Fair, Lisa and Scott took off in his new convertible to Napa. Joe and I took the kids out to our favorite pancake house and to have lunch. Well, I had lunch, but everyone else chose breakfast foods for lunch. Then it was home for a nap(Joe and Gracie), and a movie(me and Cameron). Not sure what's on the agenda for tonight. Probably Pizza for dinner, then maybe a trip to the old fashioned ice cream stand for some yummy ice cream. Then showers and bed.(for the klids). Although honestly, I'll probably be close behind. I am tired.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love to spend a day with kiddos...they make everything a little more fun. That pancake looks amazing. I LOVE breakfast foods.

Donna :)

redmaryjanes said...

Sounds wonderful!