Monday, October 01, 2007

Remember this Scripture, the one that is on my bracelet?
He alone is my rock
and my salvation;
He is my fortress,
I will never be shaken
Ps.62:2
Well today it is going to be my mantra. Because something happened last night and I am feeling pretty shaken about it this morning. I can't get into it here. I wish I could. Oh, how I wish I could, because it always makes me feel better to write about this kind of stuff and you guys are always so supportive. But I can't. Think good thoughts for me today. I need tham.

8 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you!!

~Carla

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking good thoughts for you. Hope you can unburden soon.

Anonymous said...

So glad to be here again! Looking forward to the reveal!

Joannah said...

I hope everything is okay.

redmaryjanes said...

Whatever it is, it can be worked through and it will be ok. I will be thinking about you and saying a prayer.

Shelley said...

I hope all is well Michelle.

Kayce said...

,Hope all is okay....

Kylie's momma said...

Hang in there Michelle! :^) Sending you GOOD thoughts!