Sunday, August 13, 2006

Babysitting

Lisa and Scott went out to dinner and a movie, so here I am babysitting the kids. We didn't do too much today. Went out to lunch, then a trip to Toys R Us for Cameron and Gracie's birthdays. While there, I saw this and Had. To. Have. it for my husband. Get it? It's Darth Tater! Mwahahahahahaha! Sorry, but I find that simply hilarious! I could hardley wait for the kids to go to bed so I could play with Gracie's birthday present that Papa bought her. I love it. I want one. I brushed all the ponie's hair and set them up and played after Gracie went to bed. Don't worry, I let her play a little bit too. Here's proof. I had to ban Cameron from it though, because he was swinging all the ponies around by their hair. Boys. Sigh. But I played cars with him too, so it's all good. I'm going to bed now. These kids wear me out!

No comments: