Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Baskets for Blogging friends
































I made a couple of baskets this weekend for some Blogger friends who have been blessed with babies this month. The first is for Mary Mia. I love the cute sea creatures and the bright colors she chose for her nursery. I had already sent this to her yesterday afternoon before I could check on her referrals. Had I known, I would have filled it with twice the stuff! The other is for a blogger from one of the infertility blogs that I read. She just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. The theme for her nursery was surfboards. So cute!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Way too cute! I love them
Jenny V

M3 (Mary-Mia) said...

OMG, you made that for me?!!!!! I am so excited to see it in person. How awesome!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Shovelin' Fool said...

These are GREAT!!!!

Joannah said...

Michelle, you are so creative and thoughtful!

Shannon said...

Those are fabulous!

Lisa~~ said...

They are so cute and what a great idea!!