Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tired

I am sooooo tired. I've been working my behind off the last four days, trying to get our building ready for kids on Wednesday. Don't worry, I have pictures. I know you are waiting on the edge of your seats for them. You might have to wait until Monday though, because I want to take the "after" photos with all of the toys set up, and because other parties use our building on weekends, they can't be set up until then. However will you wait that long? :) Boy am I boring. I have nothing else to post about than the progress of the cleaning of my room. Speaking of toys, I spent the majority of today taking toys out of their packages. Why do toys have to be packaged so securely? What is with them being individually wrapped in plastic? Why do they have to have so many of those twisty tie thingys on them? It took me so long to get them out of their packages! Is all of that really necessary? Sheesh.

No comments: