Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm Outta Here. And....I'm a terrible wife!

I'm leaving for the airport in a few minutes, and was checking my blogs one last time(obsessed, I am) when I came across a this post and pic that fellow blogger posted. You see, she was going out of town for a few days, and she left her freezer fully stocked with homemade frozen meals(breakfast, lunch, and dinner!) for her hubby. What a good wife she is! Sadly, I do not measure up to this standard. I can honestly say that I have no idea if there is any food in our fridge at all, as I haven't cooked in over a week, and haven't shopped either, so Joe might be hardpressed to throw togther one meal, let alone fourteen! Poor guy. Good thing there is a plethora of fast food restaurants around our house. It looks like he'll be working at his new part time job every day while I'm gone, so he won't be home much anyway.


Note to self: Do NOT stay up to watch Prime Time Live Special Report on Terrorism the night before your flight.


P.S. Oops! I must have completely forgotten my manners, because in my post last night I totally forgot to thank Joannah for the very cute ladybug bracelet she brought me. It was so cute and so thoughtful, and I really do appreciate it! Thanks! (I tried to take a picture of it, but they all came out blurry. I think it may be time for a new camera)

2 comments:

Joannah said...

Michelle, you are very welcome. I don't think it's your camera. I tried to take a picture of a jade necklace my grandmother gave me for Jillian, so that I could post it on the blog, and they all came out blurry. I think some of these digital cameras just don't do small and up close very well. :-)

Have fun with your sister!

Lisa~~ said...

I'm glad you liked my full freezer picture, Eammon liked it too as by the time I returned home, it was basically empty. Hope you had a good few days away.