Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm waterlogged

I have been wearing my bathing suit for the last three days. I have been submerged in one kind of body of water or another every day since Wednesday. It started Wednesday night at the pool in our complex. Then it was the beach on Thursday, followed by the pool at a friend's house. Today we spent the entire day at Wild Rivers. We were there for seven hours, six and a half of which I was in a pool of some kind. I am over chlorinated and sunburned. But boy, did the kids have a good time! Lisa and I agreed there will be no water activities planned for tomorrow. No, lunch with Papa and then a ride on the giant ferris wheel at the Irvine Spectrum. I can't believe they're going home on Sunday already. It seems like they just got here. Sigh. Pictures tomorrow, I'm too tired now.

No comments: