Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Why I am a total Dork

Because I am sad that Dancing with the Stars is over. Like, seriously sad. I think I may have even shed a tear when they were doing their recaps of the season, and again when Laila and Max were voted off. Dork. I don't know what it is about this show that I love so much. I mean, I love the dancing. I can. not. dance. At all. Part of it is watching these people with virtually no dance experience learn such elaborate dances. Maybe it makes me think that if they can do it, so could I(yeah, right). Also, it is just such a wholesome show. I could see sitting at home with my child and watching it together. How many shows can you say that about? Not many. Anyway, I am sad. Don't worry, I'll get over it.

3 comments:

Much Ado said...

I had to smile at this because I'm so like that as well when my favourite programme finishes. It IS sad!

Steffie B. said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog....like you new hair cut below. It's very pretty. As far as "my" blog list.....look at yours! lol Now, "I" could get lost looking at all of those! ;)

JMCS said...

Sorry to hear that you are sad about DWTS being over. Just think about next season and all the fun you will have.

Hugs,
Jonni