Thursday, August 07, 2008

Christmas Presents

Did you know there are only 139 days until Christmas? Well there are! And that's not really that long. That's why I have already started thinking about Christmas gifts. I knew this Christmas was going to be a little tight, money wise, so I already knew that most of my gifts were going to be handmade. Here's one item that I will be making(although this one is for a friend's birthday).


I'm making a bunch of these in different color schemes. They will have different sayings too. Some will have scriptures on them, some will be personalized with the Family's name, and others will have a saying similar to this one. I'm very pleased with how this one came out. I hope the receivers enjoy them! I am working on something else kind of cool too, so stay tuned!

I'm thinking about being really obnoxious and putting a Christmas counter underneath the LID counter at the top of my blog. Maybe not. That's pretty obnoxious :) But Dude! Only 139 more days!


5 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

We just read your comment. BECAUSE we can't go to sleep! :)

Bless you and don't get yourself in trouble over us and with that said. Thank you for having us in your thoughts and prayers.
We so need that and appreciate it.
peace
fm

Stacey T. said...

Those are very nice!!! Do you decopage????

OH MY #6 said...

Hello.......I know it is 139 days! I hate to give in to it. But, I do love it.

Oh yes, please, put a counter up.

BTW, love that sign. I love buttons.

Have a good weekend friend!

Lea
xo

fuzzandfuzzlet said...

OH put a counter up... someone has to do it.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Put the counter up -- but remember, absolutely no Christmas music until at least November!