Saturday, August 09, 2008

Okay people, you asked for it. There's a Christmas ticker for ya.

I went to a Karaoke birthday party last night for my very good friend. I had Joe take a picture of me because I had done my hair and makeup and I was leaving the house past 9:00 and I wanted photographic evidence of it:
Here's me with the birthday girl:

Monica and I have been friends since we were 13 years old. That's 24 years! Pretty cool.

And No, I didn't sing this time. Last time a group of us sang "Friends in Low Places", but I just wasn't feeling it last night.

Monica and many other attendees did sing, and I have some video to prove it, but I won't post that here. I think they would thank me for that :)

I stayed out way too late(Joe had to work), and didn't get home until after 2:30 a.m!

I was dead tired today because of it though and consequently missed an appointment this morning and lunch with my Dad. :(

Me and no sleep do not mix well. It's OK, Joe assures me he'll stay up with Sophie in the middle of the night and let me sleep. I knew there was a reason I married that man.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Well, even if you felt bad this morning, you look great in the pix! Nice do, Michelle. :)

M3 said...

Whoo hoo, look at you (whistle whistle). :-)

Kylie's momma said...

A Christmas ticker Eeeeeeeek! But hey you looked GREAT AND stayed out past midnight IMPRESSIVE :-)Glad you had a good time. Girls nights are always worth it.

Laura said...

Great pic Michelle! You look just lovely!

Glad you had a nice time - relax and enjoy the Olympics today. I love the games too!

Anonymous said...

oh, you look great all fancied up! It's good to hear about you having a good time with friends. I will be in Cali in two weeks, hope we can all get together. I'll send an email privately to you and the girls...

Teena

Kayce said...

You look fab girl!